2007-09-26

old people and toys

Gabe from Penny Arcade turned 30 recently and had this to say:

"I guess I'm supposed to be old now or at least scared that I'm getting old. It's funny because at the party my presents included a bag full of Pokemon cards (scored a Holon Farmer!), A Star Wars play set, and a silver DS. I got a bunch of other cool toys too and someone joked that in a couple years my son and I will be getting the same presents. I think the problem a lot of people have is they think they need to outgrow toys. I really don't think getting older matters as long as you never stop playing."

Right on, Gabe! Man, my family has a tough time getting me birthday presents precisely 'cause I want toys and they think that's ridiculous. My wife still gets me toys though... 'cause she's awesome! And she understands me and likes me. Which is what a good wife does I guess. So yay!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home